This year we expect 3600 participants at the Innsbruck Alpine Trailrun Festival and we want to create a unique experience for every single one of them. This is why we are looking for YOU! You are motivated, committed and want to be a part of a major event in Innsbruck? Then the Innsbruck Alpine Trailrun Festival is the right place for you!
For our event, you should be available on May 1rd & 2th. You have the possibility to work in the following fields:
Sports & Competition
- Route Signing: You help our team by putting up signs along the trails with the information provided by our GPX tracks and also help take off the signs again after the event. If you are a passionate biker or hiker this will be the perfect job for you!
- Track Marshal: you watch difficult crossings or dangerous spots of the trail, do the passage control and cheer on the participants.
- Additional: all miscellaneous tasks surrounding the event
- Checkpoints: you provide assistance at our checkpoints, offer food and beverages to our participants and of course motivate them during the race.
- Race Bibs/Equipment Check: you support our team by handing out the race bibs and checking the equipment of the participants.
- Additional: all tasks surrounding the event like packing goodie bags for participants and assisting at the awards ceremony.
- Help us with the set-up of the event.
- Branding: you take responsibility for the branding of the event area
- Event-Venue: you support the event-venue at the expo
Be part of the Innsbruck Alpine Trailrun Festival and help us with a 100 other volunteers to guarantee an unforgettable experience for all participants and spectators.
- an exclusive Innsbruck Alpine clothing package
- a volunteer certificate for your CV
- an invitation to the After-Run-Party (including food and beverage)
- invitation to the Laufwerkstatt season closing
- free participation for the Innsbruck Alpine Trailrun Festival 2021
If you need any further information please contact us:
Phone: +43 512 – 275721-10
Volunteers who already registered for May, must register again for the new date in September!